Construction and Maintenance Worker
- Matched super contributions of up to 5%
- 9-day fortnight
- Public service holidays
- Full time permanent role
Welcoming and full of opportunities!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
What we offer
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2018 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 3 salary range of $59,280 to $65,268 gross depending on experience and qualifications.
The City of Bunbury is seeking an experienced full time Construction and Maintenance Worker.
Candidates with proven skills in the construction and civil field will be highly regarded.
Our ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience in the following areas:
- Road maintenance and patching
- Concrete work
- Brick paving
- Drains and paths
- MR Licence
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Operate plant and equipment
- Road construction and maintenance
- Concrete construction and maintenance
- Maintain relevant plant and equipment
- Communicate any hazards or issues that arise
The key skills required for this role include:
- Occupational safety and health knowledge
- Plant and machinery operation
- Construction and maintenance experience
How to apply:
Lodge your application via the City of Bunbury Careers Website addressing the selection criteria in the spaces provided. Only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be considered.
You will need to upload a Resume and Covering Letter to your application.
For further information please refer to our How to Apply section on the website.
Late applications will not be considered.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 10 March 2021 5.00pm (AWST)