Expressions of Interest - Café Casuals Bunbury Wildlife Park 2020
The City of Bunbury's Bunbury Wildlife Park is happy to receive applications from candidates who wish to register their interest for short-term or casual employment at the Bunbury Wildlife Park's Wildside Café.
Applications will be stored in the database for 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your application during this time please email email@example.com
Please be aware to be considered for any advertised vacancies you will still be required to submit a separate application via the Careers Website http://cityofbunbury.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/ and address the positions selection criteria.
To register please complete the online application form and attach your resume and covering letter.
Please note there is NO Position Description attached for reference as this is an expression of interest page only.
Duties and responsibilities generally include but are not limited to:
- Cafe duties including serving customers, food and beverage preparation, taking food and drinks out to customers, clearing tables and washing up.
- Re-stocking café items
- Following policies and procedures
- Customer service
- Welcoming visitors to the Bunbury Wildlife Park and advising them of the Park's attractions
- Merchandise sales and re-stocking
Skills and Experience
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Team work
- Willingness to learn and a positive can do attitude
- Previous cafe experience
- Barista experience will be an advantage
What we offer
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employees 2018 Enterprise Agreement. The level and rate offered will vary depending on the position, experience and qualifications.
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.